Studying in Canada is the best option because it provides Pakistani students with possibilities to improve their education, for example, Canadian Scholarships and affordable fees. Furthermore, the people of Canada are beneficial, courteous, and friendly. They are always eager to assist international students.
Many Pakistani students apply to study in Canada because Canadian universities provide post-graduate opportunities and ensure their safety. Furthermore, there is a low crime rate in this country, and the environment is in good form.
Many international students apply to study in Canada, one of the world's most well-known countries. Moreover, choose Canada Prime Immigration, which helps Pakistani students to acquire admission to the university of their choice for future education.
Essential Reasons For Choosing Canada To Study
Canada is one of the best and most affordable places to study for Pakistani students. The Canadian universities are outstanding, and they provide students with many opportunities.
Let's have a look at some of the reasons that influence your decision to study in Canada:
Everyone wants to acquire the best education possible, and Canada is the best place to do so. Canada's institutions and colleges also provide better education. The different universities in Canada are also ranked because of their better performances. Furthermore, they offer internationally recognized degrees to Pakistani students.
Canadian universities are economical because they offer a variety of scholarships that make it easier for students to gain admission. Moreover, you can apply for a job during your studies. Many specific colleges allow students to do so without worrying about living expenses. So, if students meet the requirements of universities, then they will get Canadian Scholarships quickly.
The Very Best People
Canada's inhabitants are both warm and cold. They always extend a warm welcome to overseas students and treat them with dignity. They also never bully others, instead complimenting them on their achievements. As a result, a large number of Pakistani students prefer to pursue their education in Canada.
International Students Can Feel Safe Here
Because it is safe and calm, Canada is one of the safest countries for overseas students. This country has a meagre crime rate and is ranked as the sixth most peaceful country. You'll enjoy the same legal rights as Canadian citizens.
Provide Possibilities For Research
Suppose, you have a concept and you want to convey it to the university dean. They'll almost certainly think about it and allow you some time to look into it. Moreover, Canadian universities provide their students with research opportunities in different sectors. For example, medicine, agriculture, and technology.
So, these are the main reasons which urge you to study in Canada and make your future the best.
Canada's Best Universities
First and foremost, determine which university is best for you based on your academic interests and field of study. Next, see if this university offers Canadian scholarships in your subject of interest, and then pick the university that best meets your requirements.
The list of top Canadian scholarships provider universities is as follows:
- University of Alberta
- University of Waterloo
- Western University
- University of Calgary
- Dalhousie University
- University of Toronto
- University of British Columbia
- McGill University
- University of Montreal
- University of Ottawa
So, choose any university from the above options that provide the best Canadian Scholarships and continue your higher education.
Use the DLI (Designated Learning Institution) to see if the government recognizes the institution after you've decided on a university and a course of study. It is vital to avoid being a victim of a scam once more.
Complete the university's online form after obtaining this confirmation. You can complete the form online or download it and mail it to Canadian university officials to study. This technique can be applied to any degree program, including bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. If you want to know more about Canadian universities in detail then read our latest Canadian Scholarship blog.
Canadian Scholarships List For Students
Check out the latest list of Canadian Scholarships available to Pakistani students so that they can quickly gain admission to pursue higher education, such as:
- The Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award is a Columbia University Canadian scholarship. Students can apply in January and graduate with a bachelor's degree from this institution.
- Undergraduate Canadian Scholarships are available at the University of Ottawa. However, it would help if you had a grade point average of 92 percent in your academic year.
- You can apply for an undergraduate scholarship at the University of Manitoba before October. To be considered for this prize, you must score at least 70% on your final exam.
- You can also apply for a laster b-person scholarship for undergraduates at the University of Toronto before January.
- Another undergraduate Canadian scholarship is the Donald A Wehrung. If you have a high-grade point average in your studies, you should apply for this award.
- Canadian universities also provide the Ontario Trillium Ph.D. scholarship. Because this scholarship is subject to change, there is no specific deadline, and you must be fluent in English to be eligible.
- Following the start of the autumn semester, York University also offers Canadian scholarships to university students who wish to study abroad.
- The Peo International Peace Scholarship, available to students at any university in Canada or the United States, is another option. The value of this scholarship is Rs. 20 lakh.
- It is primarily a Canadian Scholarship for women. This award is open to females who want to obtain a bachelor's degree. This scholarship has a December 15th deadline.
- Vanier Canada graduate scholarships for Ph.D. programs are available at many colleges, and you can apply for this grant before November.
So, choose any Canadian Scholarships from the options mentioned above according to your requirements and get admission quickly.
What Is The Best Visa Agency To Work With?
With the services provided by Canada Prime Immigration, obtaining student visas in Pakistan has never been more accessible. That's true. Pakistani students can now apply for a student visa for canada and Canadian Scholarships without a problem. Read our blog on how to study in Canada and learn about basic tips and guidelines.
It will help when you familiarise yourself with the university's requirements and criteria before applying for a visa. Because of its first-class lifestyle and academic prospects, Canada is one of the best places to study.
It is the main reason why thousands of students worldwide attempt to study at Canadian universities. So, what are you waiting for to acquire access to Pakistani student visas with the help of our expert consultants? We offer our exceptional services to help you plan for the future.
Best visa consultants in Pakistan help you to travel to your desired destination in a quick and easy way. If you’d like to go to a country all you need is to apply for a visa first. In addition you must follow the visa policy of your home country.
Many countries around the world have visa policies that help their peoples to travel easily between them without the need for a visa. Such as, Canadians and Americans do not require visas in order to go to each other’s countries. However, some valid travel documents are necessary. In addition, Canadians must need visas to visit Bhutan, such as, no visa agreement exists between the two countries.
All you need is to plan your travel destination. Afterwards choose the best visa consultants in Pakistan.
What Is Meant By Student Visa?
A student visa is basically a nonimmigrant visa. In addition this visa allows the person to enrol at a postsecondary educational institution in the host country. Moreover, foreign exchange students also obtain a visa for temporary residence.
Difference Between Immigrant Vs. Nonimmigrant Visas
Visas can be divided into two main categories: immigrant and nonimmigrant. In addition immigrant visas allow the person to relocate permanently in the host country. On the other hand, nonimmigrant visas allow the person to enter into the host country on a temporary basis.
Applying for a Visa
Procedure For Applying for a Visa
Using google or any other search engine visit the official government immigration website of the host country you want to visit. Once you’ve selected your host country read all the information and criteria for applying.
Moreover, read the visa application processing and fill out the required visa application documents. You can send the following documents online or you can be required to send it by mail. If your host destination requires a visa on arrival, then there is no need for applying for a travel visa beforehand. In such a case, once you reach your destination you may be required to fill out a form and pay any required fees. Furthermore, consider the requirements or relevant information with the official website. On the other hand you can also consult the best Visa consultants in Pakistan. You are required to bring a passport-sized photo as well.
Some Essential Requirements for a Visa
Each country has its own visa policy requirements. However, ensure to check with your host country’s official government website to find out. Moreover, some basic requirements typically include filling out the visa application form, bringing your passport for stamping if necessary, photograph, and some other documents. Including:
- Your flight itinerary
- Hotel booking
- Letter of invitation.
Moreover, some countries also have major guidelines when it comes to issuing visas. Thus the concerned person may be demanded for some other information for example, if they have a criminal history, are a security risk, have a serious health problem, have major financial issues and many more.
However, If a person does not meet the visa requirements for the destination country then his/her visa application will be denied. Moreover, they will not be able to enter the country.
Some Documents Required for Visitor Visas
When you are applying for a visa application make sure to visit the embassy of the country you want to visit. In addition, you are required to submit some supporting documents with the visa application. Below is the list of mostly requested supporting documents:
- Letter of invitation.
- A photocopy of the information page of your passport.
- One or two photographs of a required size determined by the visa office.
- Proof of economic support during the journey.
- Travel insurance.
- Aeroplane tickets.
- Proof of purpose of travel
- Visa application fees.
Canada Prime Immigration Company
Applying for a student or immigration visa is now easier with the help of Canada prime immigration company. Firstly, you need to choose the best Canada visa consultants in Pakistan. So if you are looking for a better experience visit us.
That’s right, Pakistan students or citizens can now avail the visa of any country without facing any difficulty. Before applying, you must have to know about the chosen university's or country policies and criteria.
Moreover many countries around the globe are great to visit and study because of their quality lifestyle and educational opportunities. This is the main reason you see thousands of students around the globe wanting to study in foreign universities.
So, what are you waiting for to hurry up and join hands with our professional visa consultants in Pakistan. We provide our best services to support your future planning.
Isn’t it amazing?
Role Of Best Visa Consultants in Pakistan
There are various visa consultants in Pakistan available. However the major role of a immigration consultant helps people with dealing with documentation and all permits needed to facilitate their move to their host country. Immigration consultants are professionals in relocating citizens to their destined area, or to multiple regions.
Immigration Consultant Responsibility
Some major responsibility of a best Visa consultant in Pakistan is to:
- Following latest and up-to-date immigration laws.
- Meeting with prospective clients to help them with the relevant things they require.
- Providing clients with all relevant information and documentation.
- Helping people with the completion of paperwork, and making sure to submit on time.
- Verifying the authenticity of all documents and relevant paperwork.
- Make sure that pets undergo medical checkups, afterwards make required accommodations to ensure that they are transported in a protective and easy manner.
- Assisting people to find best shipping solutions.
- Preparing and providing further services.
Expert Services By Best Immigration Consultants in Pakistan
The immigration visa consultants in Pakistan are responsible for preparing and providing all the work required for the visa. They also ensure their clients that all the work runs smoothly and in a great way. In addition a best consultant meets all the requirements of the clients. Moreover, they are also responsible for managing the visa application process and personal information in order to know if the client is eligible or not. If you are looking for fully funded Canadian scholarships for Pakistani students then visit at our link.
Each year, Family visa in canada welcomes more than 400,000 new permanent residents. There are several programs and series in Canada through which you can qualify for permanent residency (PR). Our experienced immigration team can advise you on the best way to stay permanently.
Family Visa in Canada
It is possible for your family members to come live with you in Canada for your study period. Mostly, the family consists of spouses, common-law/marital partners, and dependent children. When your family members enter Canada without you, they require a six-month visitor visa on visitor status.
If they want to stay longer than six months, they need to apply for an extension as soon as possible. In this article, you can find more requirements for a family visa in Canada.
Visitor Visa for your Family:
You can invite your spouse, common-law partner, children, or parents to visit you in Canada as an international student. Every citizen needs a temporary resident visa (TRV) to go to Canada, also called a visitor visa or entry visa. Here we offer tips to help family members who need to apply.
What are the visa requirements for your family?
Before leaving your home country, your family members can apply for a visitor visa for citizenship or legal residence in your country online or through the Visa Application Center (VAC). It can be done while you are applying for your study visa.
If you are living in Canada and want to invite your family member to come, you can support their visitor visa applications by sending the following documents:
- Invitation Letter:
You will need to write an invitation letter from your family member. Make sure you include the following information about your relative.
- Name of your relative
- His/ Her address and telephone number
- His/ Her date of birth
- Your name, address, and telephone number in Canada
- Write Invitation to your relative to come to Canada
- Information about how long you would like to stay with them.
- Your current status documents:
- A document of your study visa or work permit
- Confirmation of enrollment letter from your registrar's office (if you are a student)
- Required Documents:
The following documents are required to sponsor a dependent on a Canadian dependent visa
- Passport and travel history
- Background documentation
- Spouse documents including marriage certificate
- Other proof of relationship
- Proof of sponsor's income to show reasonable finances
- Completed application and consulate fees
- Proof of financial support
This is only necessary if your spouse or child is invited to stay with you during your studies. It includes the following requirements
- Record of last four months of your bank statements
- A letter explaining what a scholarship is and how much it costs
- If you have a job in Canada, a letter indicating the amount you will be paid for the job.
- A letter from the sponsor (if you have one) containing information about their financial situation.
- Documents that describe any other source of financial support you have.
Tips for an easy application:
If you are inviting a family member who is not your spouse, such as your parents or your siblings, they will need to show sufficient funds for their stay in Canada (bank statements, pay stubs). They need to show a strong connection to their country of origin (job, business, family, etc.).
It will be better if you send invitations and other documents to your family member even if they do not need a visa to enter Canada. The purpose of their visit is if they have an invitation letter, and other documents from you to make the process easier.
Extending a visit:
If your spouse has an open work permit, they can stay in Canada while you study. However, if your spouse only applies for a visa, you need to pay attention to some points.
They are temporarily admitted to Canada, and may initially be rated for only six months (or less). The exact time is determined by the Immigration Officer and the exact expiration date is given in the following ways:
- Handwritten date on passport stamp confirming entry into Canada
- A document stating how long a visitor can stay in Canada (six months or less) is called a visitor's record.
- Sometimes immigration officers do not write anything on the passport or provide any documents to the visitor. In such cases, the guest can stay in Canada for more than six months from the date of the stamp. If they do not stamp the passport, it is recommended to keep a flight record if proof of arrival is required.
In this article, you can find all the requirements of a family visa in Canada. There are several ways to apply for a family visa in Canada. It is the best place where you can start and develop your career. CPI (Canada Prime Immigration) can help you to find the best ways to get a visa for Canada.
Canadian working visa are issued to eligible immigrants to work in the country for a specified period. You only need to apply for a work visa after receiving a job offer or employment agreement from a Canadian employer.
Canadian working visa
The Canadian government allows them to hire foreign skilled workers for occupations that cannot be filled by Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Canada is one of the world's leading economies for those looking to work abroad.
The Canada Work Visa allows you and other skilled people to work in Canada. You must have a job offer to apply for a work permit visa. CPI (Canada Prime Immigration) can help you find a job and apply for a Canada Work Permit Visa with our end-to-end overseas career solutions.
Eligibility for Canada working visa
More than 300,000 people are granted work permits in Canada each year. It is a great opportunity for foreign workers who want to make a better life. The Canada Work Permit Visa allows you to work in Canada under the same employer you mentioned in your work permit application.
You are eligible to apply for Dependent Visas to call your dependents. A work visa allows you to earn dollars and travel across Canada. You can apply for a PR visa at a later date.
All you need to do is prove that you are eligible for the job offer. To apply for a Canada Work Permit, you must meet certain conditions. Make sure all your documents need to be submitted in English.
The Canada Work Permit Visa is ideal for temporary workers, foreign students from Canadian universities, and others to work in Canada.
What are the requirements for a work permit visa?
- Prove that you will be leaving Canada when your work permit expires.
- You must have documents that show sufficient funding to support you and your family during your stay in Canada.
- Have no record of any criminal activity and submit a police clearance certificate as evidence.
- There are no threats to Canada's security.
- It is important to be in good health and get medical attention if needed.
- There is no plan to work for an employer disqualified by the government for failing to comply with certain conditions.
- You must be prepared to provide all the documents required by the authorities to be eligible to enter Canada.
Documents required applying for a Canada Work Permit Visa:
- A valid passport with a validity period of more than six months from the planned date of your arrival in Canada
- Two recent passport size photos
- Certificate of Educational Qualification
- You must have proof of professional competence and work experience
- Proof that you have enough balance to live in Canada
- Good health report
- Application fee
- You must provide proof that you will return to your homeland and that you are living temporarily.
What are the types of work permits?
Canadian authorities offer two different types of working visa permits;
- Openwork permit:
It is open for everyone that allows you to work for any employer. This visa is not specific to employment, so you do not need a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). It is an offer letter from an employer who has paid a compliance fee.
You can work for any employer in Canada except for companies that do not meet labor requirements with an open work permit.
Conditions for the open work permit:
- Evidence of financial resources that can support you and your family's stay in Canada
- Have no criminal record.
- You are in good health
- The desire to comply with the terms of your work permit even if you are granted a limited work permit
- Language skills
- Biometric data
- An employer-specific work permit:
Employer-specific work permits allow you to work for a specific employer. It is given to the same employer, open work permit may come with some conditions written on it. Such as type of work, places where you can work, and duration of work.
How CPI (Canada Prime Immigration) can help you?
CPI is a leader in Canadian immigration and visa consultancy services. We have experienced teams that can assist you with your Canada visa application. They have the knowledge and experience to assist you throughout the process. Our services include:
- Full visa application support
- Assist in submitting supporting documents
- Preparing for a Visa Interview
- Follow up with updates and consulate
- Job search help
In this article, we are explaining the requirements of a working visa for Canada. If you want to get more information about your visa, you can visit our website or office. Canada Prime Immigration is giving you a great chance to develop your life.
The New Startup Visa is a special visa for business people in Canada. It can lead to permanent residency if the applicant manages to get his idea started while receiving the funds.
Start-up visa program for Canada
Canada is providing a new opportunity for people who want to immigrate to Canada. People who have business skills or a great new business idea that can benefit Canada can immigrate.
The Startup Visa Program allows business people to immigrate to Canada. If you want to move to Canada with your family, this is a real opportunity for business people who need a higher quality of life. In this article, you can find all information about the Start-up visa program.
Requirements for the Start-up visa in Canada
If you are a business entrepreneur with an innovative business idea, you can immigrate to Canada through the Startup Visa Program.
Canada is providing great opportunities for talented entrepreneurs who are interested in starting businesses that will expand the Canadian economy and create jobs for its residents.
You will need to meet some requirements to apply for a Start-up visa.
- Proof of funds:
You need to be able to secure funding for your idea with two options here; The first option is to get $ 75,000 from an approved angel investor, or you can get a $ 200,000 fund from a reputable venture capital organization.
- Language requirements:
Once you have received funding, you must show that you have completed at least one year of post-secondary education and that you can speak English or French at the intermediate level.
- Currently, the startup visa program is limited to 2750 slots for five years, unless the program becomes popular enough to be offered permanently by the Canadian Government. The inclusion of this visa in many Canadian opportunities for future immigrants looks very positive.
How to apply for a Start-up visa?
- Application form:
- It is the first step you must take to complete the General Application Form for Canada
- Complete all required fields.
- Print the verified application form.
- Complete all the requirements of the document:
- You must submit all documents in order.
- Keep all necessary documents in an envelope
- Print the document list and sign it.
- Include a list of documents as the cover of your application.
- Pay your application fees:
- The application fee includes a processing fee for you and anyone involved in your application.
- Fees of permanent residency
- Fees for medical exams, police certificates, and language testing
- Submit your application
- Make sure you have completed all the documents before submitting your application.
- You have signed all forms
- Pay your processing fees
- Complete all supporting documents
- Keep all documents in an envelope, mentioned Startup Visa on the outside of the envelope.
Why Start-up Visa Program will Your Best Business Choice?
The Canadian Startup Visa Program is a government-sponsored program that helps and encourages immigrant entrepreneurs to start their businesses in Canada and create new jobs in the country.
It is a great immigration program for business professionals who want to start a new business in Canada or expand their existing business. You can obtain permanent residency in Canada to establish your business in Canada.
- More than five business owners with families can get permanent residence in Canada.
- You can register a business in Canada before you can become a resident.
- You do not need special work or administrative experience required.
- There is no fixed investment amount and investments in a business can be shared by multiple applicants.
- High Success Rate: The Canadian Government uses the designated organization to evaluate the business plan and efficiency report.
- The ability to communicate in English or French is important but, fluency is not required.
- Applicants can choose to live and start their own business anywhere in Canada other than Quebec.
- You have the option to apply for a work permit to expedite their transfer to Canada.
- Applicants and all dependents receive permanent residency in Canada.
- High-speed federal processing
If you want to immigrate to Canada under the new Startup Visa, the Canadian Prime Immigration can help you immigrate to Canada under the Business Visa Program. Our experienced team will help you apply for a Startup Visa. Just visit our website or office we would love to help you.
Canada is a popular destination for visitors, as it always welcomes visitors with open arms. Many people prefer to go or stay in Canada because of its easy visa and immigration policies.
Canada visitor visa
You must have a Canadian visitor visa to enter Canada as a visitor. Approval of your visitor visa allows you to obtain temporary residence in Canada. There are some things you need to know about whether you are eligible for a visitor visa.
CPI (Canada Prime Immigration) is the best site for you if you want to travel to Canada with a visitor visa or business visa, and learn about its requirements and application process.
You can find all of his information on our site, including his visa fees, document requirements, and processing time. Here we talk about the whole process which is given below.
Why do you need a Visitor Visa?
A visitor's visa allows you to enter Canada as a temporary resident. Canada is the best place for you, offering both multiple entries and single-entry visitor visas.
The main difference between the two types is that a single entry visa allows you to travel to Canada only once. However, a multiple entry visa allows you to travel to Canada multiple times.
If you have a single entry visa and you leave Canada after you go there, you will need another visa to return there. On the other hand, multiple entry visas allow you to travel to Canada multiple times if you have left the country. These visas allow you to stay in Canada for a period of 6 months.
Your passport will be stamped and the date will be affixed on the date you have to leave. You must receive a document called a visitor record. This is a document that an officer issues to you to limit or extend your stay in Canada.
If your passport is not stamped, you can stay in Canada for a total of 6 months or until your passport expires.
- Individuals who are ineligible can apply for a Canadian visitor visa:
Here is the list person who cannot apply for a Canadian visitor visa:
- If he/she was involved in any criminal activity
- If you have committed human rights violations
- Or be involved in an organized crime
- Medical reasons
- Financial reasons
- To obtain a visitor visa, a person needs a valid travel document such as a passport.
- Letter of invitation and medical documentation, in some cases, to obtain your visitor visa
To qualify for a visitor visa, you need a profile free of criminal activity and human rights violations.
You must have a good health report to get your visitor visa.
You must prove that you have strong ties to your home country and you will return to your home country after your limited stay in Canada.
To prove the officer, these things can help:
- You have a job in your homeland
- You have assets in your homeland
- You have a family in your homeland
These are the most important factors in deciding whether you are eligible for Canada or not. Because you have to prove that you will return to your home country to get a visa after staying in Canada.
- You must have to show enough money to live in Canada.
- You do not have to ask for any help while living in Canada, such as social assistance.
Note: Biometrics is required for all applicants, and applicants will be charged extra for biometrics and visa processing.
Categories of documents:
There are two types of documents that are required.
1) Government Forms
There are the following Government Forms that are required to be completed
- Application for Temporary Resident Visa
- Family Information form
- Common-Law Union Legal Declaration
- Use of a Representative
- Authorization to release personal information to a nominee
2) Personal Documents
Here are mentioned Personal Documents that are needed to be provided
- Receipt for fees paid to a Visa Office or VAC (Visa Application Centre)
- Information page of a travel document
- Proof of financial support
- Marriage certificate/license
- Your purpose of travel
- Documents of current immigration status
CPI (Canada Prime Immigration) has excellent experience in Canadian immigration. It is a registered company and a member of the Immigration Consultants of the Canadian Regulatory Council (ICCRC). We provide you with an experienced and friendly team that will professionally process your visitor visa case. They can increase your probability of success. Feel free to contact us. Our team would love to help you.
The best strategy for obtaining Canada depends on the needs of the applicant. In addition, it depends on the priorities and goals you want for yourself. There are many best ways to get permanent resident visa and immigrate to Canada.
Permanent Resident Visa
In this article, you will learn how to easily get a Canadian Permanent Resident visa. Due to Canada's small population, the government has opened up many immigration opportunities. They help foreigners immigrate to Canada in a friendly ecosystem.
The Canadian government provides the best way to immigrate to Canada. They have created many different opportunities for skilled professionals, students, business investors, entrepreneurs, etc. Now, immigration laws have been relaxed that makes for better immigration solutions for immigrants.
10 Strategies Apply Family Permanent Resident Visa for Canada
Here you can find the best programs:
1. Express Entry
Express Entry is the best strategy for skilled people who want to settle permanently in Canada. Because of its simplicity and quick processing, it is one of the best ways to immigrate to Canada.
There are three types of immigration in this program:
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program: This is for applicants who have significant foreign work experience and a high level of education.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP): This is for skilled traders.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC): It is for international citizens who have been working in Canada for at least one year.
Note: There are also IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) tools that can help you identify the best options for you, but be sure to check their credentials to avoid scams.
2. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
You can apply through this program to get permanent resident visa in Canada. But, you must have the skills, education, and work experience to contribute to the economy of a particular province or region. Individuals who want to settle permanently in this province or region and become permanent residents of Canada.
All provinces have their own PNP immigration programs that target specific groups such as new graduates, entrepreneurs, skilled workers in specific professions, and unique needs.
3. Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP)
The AIP program is another excellent PR method for skilled foreign workers and international graduates who want to live and work in one of Canada's four Atlantic provinces.
There are three programs through which you can apply for PR in AIP;
- Atlantic International Graduate Program
- Atlantic High Skilled Program: People working in AIP through the Atlantic Province.
- Atlantic Intermediate Skills Program: Those with experience are offered a job at AIP by Atlantic Province.
4. Start-up Visa (SUV)
People who can create innovative businesses in Canada, create jobs for Canadians, and compete globally can apply for a startup visa. You can only apply for the Startup Visa Program if,
- You have qualified business
- You have received a letter of support from a designated organization.
- You have completed the required languages and you have enough money to settle down.
Note: If you have received a Certificate of Commitment and a Letter of Support issued by a designated entity may apply for a short-term work permit under the International Mobility Program before submitting their PR application under the Startup Visa Program.
5. Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP)
It is a community program that is developed to extend the benefits of immigration to smaller communities. RNIP has developed permanent housing programs for skilled foreign workers.
And for those people who want to live and work in one of the participating communities such as, North Bay, Sudbury, Timmins, Salt City, Marie, and Thunder Bay in Ontario; Brandon and Altona/Rhineland in Manitoba, etc.
Note: You must meet all IRCC and community-specific requirements to apply under RNIP. You will need a qualified job offer from one of the employers from the participating communities.
6. Family Sponsorship
It is the best way for spouses, partners, children, parents, grandparents, and in some cases, other relatives to work and study in Canada as permanent residents.
This program is a great way for skilled workers who want to live and work as PR in the province of Quebec. The Government of Canada provides a special agreement on this immigration. You must apply for this program in the following two steps;
- Certificate de selection du Québec [CSQ]: Apply to the Quebec Government for a Selection Certificate. The province of Quebec will review you using its principles.
- The document will prove that the province of Quebec has accepted you as an immigrant. If Quebec selects you and gives you a CSQ, you can apply for PR at the IRCC.
It is another way for you to come to Canada to become a PR or work temporarily with two options.
- Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot: It is a 5-year program that allows careers and their families to come to Canada and become a permanent resident.
- Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP): If you have qualifying work experience, you can get jobs.
The program offers immigration to Canada as PR for applicants with relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics. You can easily live in Canada as a self-employed person. But you must be prepared and able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada.
10. Agri-Food Pilot
The program helps meet the needs of workers in Canada's agri-food sector. It provides a permanent place of residence for non-seasonal workers, experienced in specific industries and professions.
However, you must have Canadian work experience in one or more qualified industries and professions and have full-time, non-seasonal employment with a Canadian employer in one of the qualified industries and professions.
There are several federal and provincial immigration programs in Canada that can allow you to settle in Canada as a PR. Canada is a land of opportunities, so it is the best place for your career. If you want to know more information, then CPI (Canada Prime Immigration) is the best place for you.
Super Visa Canada is a document that allows parents and grandparents to come to Canada. They can come up to two years without renewing their status and enter multiple times over ten years.
Super Visa to Canada
This visa is available all year round and is an alternative to the Parent and Grandparents Program (PGP) for those who want to reunite temporarily with their parents and grandparents.
Super Visa guarantees family reunification because of the high demand and limited space for PGPs. It is useful for Canadian citizens who need a temporary resident visa (TRV) to travel to Canada, as this means they do not need to re-apply for a visitor's visa.
In this article, you can know the best strategy to apply for a super visa in Canada.
Best Strategy to Apply Super Visa to Canada
Get a new passport
Before your application for a Canada Super Visa, make sure your parents or grandparents have enough time before their passport expires. The Super Visa will be issued for a maximum of 10 years, or until their passports expire, so all you need to do is apply for one so they can travel back and forth for the next decade.
If their passport is about to expire earlier, you may want to consider applying for a new passport before applying for a visa. Now, getting a new passport is less complicated than later applying for another visa.
Plan your travel
However, the IRCC Manual for Super Visa Applications states that a Super Visa will enable entry into Canada for 2 years on each trip. What we have learned is that the first entry into Canada is given for the year and the visitor's record is issued.
If your parents or grandparents leave Canada and return before the end of those two years, they are usually allowed to re-enter until the expiration of the original 2 year period. If they leave Canada after an initial stay of 2 years, their second entry on the Super Visa will probably be 6 months.
Then it takes us to our next point about the super visa extension.
Extend the visit
Once your parents or grandparents have arrived in Canada, it is possible to apply for a 2-year extension of residence in Canada by requesting an extension of your stay as a guest. But this needs all the documents required to apply for a super visa.
It means that after the first two years have passed, although they are only admitted for six months upon arrival in Canada, they can apply for an extension of their visa before their visa expires.
If your parents are already going to Canada on a regular visitor visa and want to stay longer than 6 months, you can apply for an extension of your 2 year super visa.
Remember the visit is temporary
Lastly, keep in mind that the Super Visa is still a temporary application for Canada, and you need to disclose the Super Visa requirements. You need to show that your parents have strong ties to their country of origin and that they will eventually return.
Applicants must show the records of previous international travel as well as assets, savings, pensions, volunteer work, other close families, organizations.
And all documents that are an important part of their daily lives abroad should be documented as part of the application to show that they are well-settled in their home country; they are coming to Canada for a temporary purpose only.
Who is eligible to apply for a super visa?
You must have the following conditions to be eligible for a super visa to Canada
- You must be a parent or grandparent of your Canadian citizen.
- There must be a letter signed by your child or grandson inviting you to Canada, including financial support, family members, and proof of the person's permanent Canadian citizenship.
- You must have a medical insurance document from a Canadian insurance company that must be valid for at least one year.
In this article, you can know the best strategy to apply for your super visa to Canada. CPI is the best way to apply for your super visa. Canada Prime Immigration (CPI) has successfully helped hundreds of parents and grandparents reunite with their families in Canada. We will be happy to help you apply for a super visa to enable your parents or grandparents to visit you in Canada.
Millions of international students come to Canada each year to build a better future for them. Canada offers a world-class education that attracts you to live and work in Canada for students to study in Canada.
Students to Study in Canada
It provides a peaceful environment for your education in which using the student as a way to become a permanent resident will set the stage for a bright future.
If you also want to study in Canada, you need to follow some tips and guides to study in Canada. Here are some tips to help you become a successful person, to guide students to study in Canada.
Tips for Students to Study in Canada
Get your visa process started soon
This is an important tip for future international students to study in Canada. Here, you need a study visa to get permission to study in Canada. You need to start the process as soon as possible, you can start with the application as much as possible.
Upon arrival in your country, you will be granted a temporary residence permit. In this way, you can start working in Canada for a limited number of hours as a student. Upon completion of your degree, you are eligible to apply for a three-year work permit.
Generally, the weather in Canada is really cold. You should take or buy shoes, coats, gloves, and thermals before hitting heavy snowstorms. The advice for surviving and thriving in winter season is that if you wrap up so well that you can visit places and explore the city.
Despite the temperature, the snow offers a beautiful view that makes you happy.
Familiar with the degree structure
It is important to be familiar with the course you choose. Make sure you thoroughly analyze your interests, aspirations, and goals and choose the course accordingly. Do not take any courses to enter Canada. It will develop negative effects in your career.
Studying abroad is indeed an experience that students are eager to participate in. However, think beyond the college years, that is, 45-50 years of professional life ahead.
You can check out online catalogs and brochures to get new job offers. Contact the Academic Advisor or Registrar for clarification in such cases.
Be aware of specialized programs, major or minor courses you may need to enroll in, and other degree requirements. Also, look for Canadian Scholarships that are usually offered by your university or the Government of Canada.
Use your Institution Resources
Canadian universities are very friendly with international students. You can find all information at the beginning of your course here. Discover the best travel options, health centers, cafes, and cultural sites nearby. It is the best place to start. Open a local bank account for the convenience of easy transactions.
Build your friends and networks
Everyone needs a company that is helpful and important to them. You need to talk to people and network to find your goals. In this way, you can learn the language faster and improve your vocabulary.
It's not just about hanging out with students from your own country. Meet new people and build relationships with them to get explore your thoughts.
Be Punctual and Regular
Punctuality is important in any aspect of life. If you are late, notify the person by text or call. The rule of thumb is that you should not delay more than 10 minutes. Arrive early or at least stay on time but don't delay and get in the habit.
Be polite and courteous
Etiquette is important in every culture or environment. Canadians are known as good people. Just use polite and kind words with the driver, cashier, your fellow students, and everyone you meet. You can say please and thank you to talk courteously.
Keeping the door open for others is an unwritten rule. Just make sure you estimate the distance between you and the person for whom you are leaving the door open. It would not be nice if you were waiting for someone with an open door who was far away and felt he had to wake up at the door.
Living freely outside of your university campus would be a great way to explore the surroundings. Check out UNICCO if you want affordable and comfortable accommodation. Most international students in Canada will be assured that UNICCO excels at meeting your needs.
Discover Canadian nature
When you are in Canada, you can't afford to miss out on this beautiful place and beautiful road trip. Plan a good trip in your spare time and find distant huts in the mountains.
Also, visit national parks and other popular tourist attractions. In this way, you can discover yourself and be refreshed by the beauty of nature.
Healthcare can be very expensive as an international student in Canada. However, Canadian universities include comprehensive health coverage plans in your tuition.
Make a point to understand these plans and find out what they cover or not. Deliver it directly to priority care providers who accept your university health card. Staying fully complied with emergencies would be a lifesaver.
In this article, you can know all the helpful tips and guide to study in Canada. Many students are confused and do not know the basics. If you know everything, you can get higher education without any difficulty.