Canada is a popular destination for visitors, as it always welcomes visitors with open arms. Many people prefer to go or stay in Canada because of its easy visa and immigration policies.
Canada visitor visa
You must have a Canadian visitor visa to enter Canada as a visitor. Approval of your visitor visa allows you to obtain temporary residence in Canada. There are some things you need to know about whether you are eligible for a visitor visa.
CPI (Canada Prime Immigration) is the best site for you if you want to travel to Canada with a visitor visa or business visa, and learn about its requirements and application process.
You can find all of his information on our site, including his visa fees, document requirements, and processing time. Here we talk about the whole process which is given below.
Why do you need a Visitor Visa?
A visitor’s visa allows you to enter Canada as a temporary resident. Canada is the best place for you, offering both multiple entries and single-entry visitor visas.
The main difference between the two types is that a single entry visa allows you to travel to Canada only once. However, a multiple entry visa allows you to travel to Canada multiple times.
If you have a single entry visa and you leave Canada after you go there, you will need another visa to return there. On the other hand, multiple entry visas allow you to travel to Canada multiple times if you have left the country. These visas allow you to stay in Canada for a period of 6 months.
Your passport will be stamped and the date will be affixed on the date you have to leave. You must receive a document called a visitor record. This is a document that an officer issues to you to limit or extend your stay in Canada.
If your passport is not stamped, you can stay in Canada for a total of 6 months or until your passport expires.
- Individuals who are ineligible can apply for a Canadian visitor visa:
Here is the list person who cannot apply for a Canadian visitor visa:
- If he/she was involved in any criminal activity
- If you have committed human rights violations
- Or be involved in an organized crime
- Medical reasons
- Financial reasons
- To obtain a visitor visa, a person needs a valid travel document such as a passport.
- Letter of invitation and medical documentation, in some cases, to obtain your visitor visa
To qualify for a visitor visa, you need a profile free of criminal activity and human rights violations.
You must have a good health report to get your visitor visa.
You must prove that you have strong ties to your home country and you will return to your home country after your limited stay in Canada.
To prove the officer, these things can help:
- You have a job in your homeland
- You have assets in your homeland
- You have a family in your homeland
These are the most important factors in deciding whether you are eligible for Canada or not. Because you have to prove that you will return to your home country to get a visa after staying in Canada.
- You must have to show enough money to live in Canada.
- You do not have to ask for any help while living in Canada, such as social assistance.
Note: Biometrics is required for all applicants, and applicants will be charged extra for biometrics and visa processing.
Categories of documents:
There are two types of documents that are required.
1) Government Forms
There are the following Government Forms that are required to be completed
- Application for Temporary Resident Visa
- Family Information form
- Common-Law Union Legal Declaration
- Use of a Representative
- Authorization to release personal information to a nominee
2) Personal Documents
Here are mentioned Personal Documents that are needed to be provided
- Receipt for fees paid to a Visa Office or VAC (Visa Application Centre)
- Information page of a travel document
- Proof of financial support
- Marriage certificate/license
- Your purpose of travel
- Documents of current immigration status
CPI (Canada Prime Immigration) has excellent experience in Canadian immigration. It is a registered company and a member of the Immigration Consultants of the Canadian Regulatory Council (ICCRC). We provide you with an experienced and friendly team that will professionally process your visitor visa case. They can increase your probability of success. Feel free to contact us. Our team would love to help you.