FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Canada Prime Immigration brings the best Immigration services. Below are the answers to quick FAQs.
Having the right to live and work in Canada freely, provide extend or renew visa after five years. People with Canadian permanent residence have the facility to attend education in institution legally. For every Canadian permanent resident visa holder of Canada, medical care is free.
A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but is not a Canadian citizen. They have temporary residency and can travel back to their home country without having any trouble, but they don’t get full rights like everyone else does here in Canada.
Launched in January 2015, the Express Entry program allows skilled workers to apply for permanent residence by entering a pool of candidates. Based on qualifications, work experience, age, and various other factors applicants are awarded points through CRS, that may lead them to be selected from the larger group as potential immigrants.
The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) ranks candidates based on their profile. Candidates are assessed by certain criteria and receive points, which they can then multiply when submitting applications for permanent residence in Canada, or elsewhere around the world through Express Entry. The criteria are based on:
There most “In” industries are mentioned below:
- Financial Services
And these are only just a few.
Yes, you can apply for the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) using Express Entry.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to begin the application process for Canadian citizenship. In the application for citizenship of a child under 18, the conditions are as follows:
- The individual is must be the child’s parent or legal guardian,
- One parent is already a Canadian citizen, or is applying to become a citizen.
The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) is a national regulatory body that supervises authorized immigration professionals. The regulatory body ensures that RCICs stick to a professional code of conduct.
The Canadian Permanent Residence status confers that:
- Permanent residents are able to enjoy many social benefits, with healthcare coverage being the most essential.
- They are able to apply for Canadian citizenship even after spending a certain amount of time as a PR in Canada.
- They are able to live, study, and work in any part of Canada.
- They are given protection under Canadian law.
To qualify for the Start-up Visa Program, you must meet all 4 eligibility requirements, as well as the admissibility requirements to enter Canada.
- Have a qualifying business
- Have a letter of support from a designated organization
- Meet the language requirements
- Have enough money to settle and live in Canada before you make money from your business.
Yes. Every person with a valid passport can apply. Applicants must be of sound mind and body, and must have the ability to take care of their own affairs.
The following provinces support PNP:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
In order to enter the Express Entry pool, you need to be able to satisfy one of the following immigration programs. These are:
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trades (FST)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Provinces and territories add additional criteria for their own immigration streams.